View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Who was the other Republican candidate for McCain's senate seat? Maybe they were even worse, but that is really where this has any significance.
J.D. Hayworth, a former GOP congressman from AZ, announced his intention to challenge McQuisling for the senate seat. McCain's popularity has taken some hits in AZ in recent years.

Now we have Palin and Scott Brown, newly elected to the US Senate from Mass, both coming out for McCain. I knew Scott Brown would turn out to be a RINO, supported as he was by two open borders RINOS like McCain and Mitt Romney, but at least he will be better than Martha Coakley would have been.

But...Arizonans have a good alternative to McCain. After McCain's dismal performance in the 2008 presidential election he should contemplate retiring. He was disgraceful. I got so sick and tired of hearing McCain attack everyone who criticized Obama and describing Obama as a "good and decent man" McCain actually attacked many of his own supporters more harshly than he attacked Obama. I almost puked.

This was the first presidential election in my life in which I did not vote for either major candidate. As between a black radical Communist and a white sellout traitor, both of whom wanted to suppress free speech, to confiscate privately held guns and to surrender the country without a shot to millions of Mexicans walking across the border, I could not bring myself to vote for either. I believe we are better served by Obama because people are waking up to what a phony he is. I have never seen such anger and even formerly brain dead white people are starting to come out of their comas as a result of Obama's open, rabid racism and ant-Americanism How nice to see people start acting like human beings instead of livestock on a plantation.

I do not believe a Tea Party movement would have arisen if McCain had won the election. The brain dead zombies would simply have thanked God for a GOP victory and gone numbly along with McCain as they did with Bush for so many years.