View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 10:51 PM

Brother Twoller,

I understand your point that, "there was no such thing like a country of Palestine". Except the British who conquered Palestine from the Ottomans disagree with you.

In regards to your assertion that the term Palestinian,

" was a term resurrected by Arab propagandists allied with Nazi Germany who assisted in Nazi anti-Jew efforts in the Middle East.

Brother Twoller, I am sorry to say that most of your comments in your last post including the one quoted above are complete nonsense. The statement quoted above is complete nonsense, mostly because after the Defeat of the Turks in WWI the entire Middle East except Saudia Arabia and Iran was occupied and controlled by the British, and French.
The natives of Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Trans Jordan, Yemen, Baharain, Iraq, cyprus, oman, Yemen and Quatar were under Allied controll. There were no Nazi German alliances. The only Axis power involvment in the region were the Italians, which fought in North Africa.

Your statement that "Jews have always and continue to accept the presence of non-Jewish peoples in the Jewish state of Israel",
Brother Twoller, this statement is almost laughable. I ask that you please make this statement to the Gentiles that live in the town of Deir Yassin...Oh wait you can't because the zionist Jews killed them all. ( I am trying to show some humor, but unfortunatly it's black humor, and it is all so sad).

Or go ask one of the three million Palestinian's that became refugees in 1947.

Or go ask a Armenian Christian, Christian Arab or Christian Greek living under Israeli rule. Please ask them how the Zionist Jews treat the Gentiles in "the Jewish state of Israel". Brother twoller, if they answer you all I ask is that you please listen to them.

Brother Twoller, If I may I would like to reiterate my point. That point being that the natives of Palestine in 1947 lost their country to an invasion of immigrants. The Jewish immigrants comming to Palestine were not going there to assimilate, they were going their to take over.

In America we have an invasion that is vastly larger. The Mexican immigrants coming to America keep their racial , ethnic and linguistic identity, they don't adopt ours. They don't identify as White Americans, and they group politicaly on their ethnic allegiances (same as the Jews going to Palestine).

As we all know once the new immigrant population is large enough they the immigrants take over politically, and we "the Americans" become the conquered.

Brother Twoller whether you like it or not there is a connection.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 05-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.