View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:12 PM

Ilbegone, I can tell you why organizations like the Ford foundation and the Federal Government give money to race obsessed brown organizations, so that they have influence or control over them.

I even read a recent article that the CIA was funding the Muslim Brotherhood in the Mid East. Our government is sending them money for the same reason tax money flows to La Raza. So we have influence and control over them.

I am sorry to say that White apathy and corruption opened the Southern gates and allowed the gates to stay open. White Americans could have stopped the inflow at any time, including now, but they don't. White Americans which are the historic majority demographic in America allowed the invasion, and have prevented our laws from being enforced. It seems obvious to me.

Take Ronald Reagan, Governor of California, surely he saw the invasion in the mid seventies under Carters administration. I'm sure he saw the problems. Yet in 1986 he signed Simpson Mazoly, granting amnesty to 3 million illegals. Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and all the governors in the South West all Whites, yet did nothing to stop it. The majority demographic of all the South Western states are White Americans, yet most didn't do much.
Was it apathy? on the part of White Americans?
Was it corruption? I don't know you tell me.