View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:40 PM

Here is my suspicions about Governor Browns Admission day proclamation.

First why would Brown want us to celebrate California's admission into the Union now?
I don't think there is any particular reason, yet.
My suspicion is that he is seeing something, that isn't quite visible to us. Maybe it is the redistricting of districts that would give the Democrat's 2/3 control of the State House. If that happens, what is left for Americans that don't want endless tax increases and one party rule for the foreseeable future. An increase in support and demand to partition the state, and for certain areas to succeed from California. This would certainly move to the fore front if this scenario were to happen, as well it is already being talked about and could be gaining steam in some circles , without us really knowing. Maybe Brown is planing ahead, for what he sees is coming.

If Republicans loose the ability to veto tax increases, what is really left for us in California. Succession seems like the next move.

Brown and the Dem's. Would not want to loose vast parts of California, They would move to hold the state, and the tax dollars of Southern California flowing to Sacramento. Maybe that's why they want to start celebration "Admission Day" all of a sudden.

I'm starting to think Save our State might not be the best approach anymore. Succession is looking to me as a financially smarter and more efficient plan to fix our problems.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 09-10-2012 at 07:02 PM.