View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:43 AM

100% correct!!!! I am amazed how anyone could defend Obama at this point. Using the excuse that a person is ill informed because they watch Fox News is getting old. It isn't Fox News that has been caught editing news clips to put their spin on what propaganda they want out there. Remember Benghazi, if it hadn't been for Fox News no one would have had a clue as to what Obama and the liars did. Remember it was a video lie. And then there was the editing where no one knew the guy was asked what race the kid was, just to make him look like a racist. And those were just the recent crap MSNBC and others have done. Ya, how can those defending this and Obama really do it with a straight face of even pretend they are so well informed. What a joke.

Just when or where did I even mention OBAMA? Reading nothing except fox Dribble does that.
I joined Joe Turner's SOS and worked as hard as I could for his cause, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AND CONTINUED WITH THE NEW SOS.
I never had a complaint. Why was I OK then?
I live by what I consider to be the right course for my life. Not a single one of you are better than me or the cause that I consider the right way. I will never fall into the hate Obama rants.
The kids on the play ground become the bulllies.