View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Kele, first off it's great to hear from you. I'm hoping you're still enjoying your Rocky Mountain environs. Secondly, nobody thinks you're responsible for having taken that horrible beating ... other than the person who typed out those remarks. I've been with SOS for years and never heard or read anyone intimate anything similar.

Some folks are just bitter and angry, Kele, and they spout nonsense on this board as a result of it.

Sam
Thank you for your kind words Sam.

I am nearly finished with my Rocky Mountain environment. My degree at the University of Wyoming will be complete by July 9. I'm headed back to So Cal for grad school come August.

What happened to me is three years old. I've moved on, I've learned to live with the physical repercussions and I've certainly dealt with the emotional repercussions. Everyone else should too. I blame no one other than the goonage and the uncaringly complicit police force for what happened to me. It's over, it's done, and it no longer needs to be a topic of discussion.

There are far more important things going on in California and the nation at large--like Obama's challenge to Arizona's employment law. There is where the focus should be.