View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:40 AM

Sam , here is how I see it.

First off , your right , none of us would vote for Bomba anyway. All Romney can expect to get is maybe 27-30% of the hispanic vote.

Romney's response was guarded as it should have been , if he came out ranting and raving the left would have had spinable talking points forever. "he hates immigrants" , "he hates hispanics" , blah blah blah. I'm sure Bombas gang of thugs were HOPING Romney would come out blasting.

The smart road for Romney is doing just what he did. Keep in mind that millions of Americans drink half sweetened kool aid , they don't want amnesty or illegals but this dream kid thing kinda sorta gives them pause..... Romney had to take a soft stance for now.

I also notice on the other sites a lot of vitriol directed at Romney. Keep in mind , Bomba did the evil deed, not Romney.

I have no doubt that if he gets away with this and gets another 4 years he will not even worry about anything , he will declare by decreed a free and open amnesty.

You all have been in this thing as long as I have , think it through , we are not without resources ,

Next week should be interesting.