View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
The illegals are not collapsing our hospitals ???

Jesus, mother of God I have a cornucopia of evidence that they are.

How could anyone miss that ???
Then by Jesus, mother of God (I think that's either "Mary, mother of God" or "Jesus, son of God", but I digress), fling it out. I used to believe the same thing.

Bring out the spread sheets before they've been cooked, something beyond the Cornucopia of "But, they said it on one or another website", something beyond internet legend, something beyond soundbite allegation...

The $10.00 aspirin and other greatly inflated goods and services bilking the paying customers, the Indigent Funds and other government programs such as MediCal covering the non payers says you're wrong. Hospitals make bank off the sufferings of their patients who can pay, they'd put highway robbers to shame - and if they do go under... it's because the stockholders underwriting the hospitals picked the wrong management. The general standard is along the line of a radiologist who charges $1500.00 doing $25.00 worth of work interpreting an MRI, can't lose money on the occasional deadbeat with that kind of racket.

My local hospital is doing just fine swindling the locals through both exorbitant patient fees and manipulation of the tax base.

If they are illegal and arrived here as adults, they need to be thrown out so fricking hard their ears are plowing up pavement in Mexico, but they are not collapsing the health care system - the medical profession and the insurance companies are doing that just fine all by themselves with corporate greed, something like killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-05-2013 at 08:18 PM.