View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:12 AM

I don't know whether this stuff is old news or current news. I spent a couple of hours on the internet and this stuff is what I found.

I don't know where he was born. I do know that when official document certification numbers are out of sequence, it's usually because a fraud has been committed.

An infamous personal injury lawyer blew a statute of limitations on a personal injury lawsuit and bribed a court clerk to back date the filing stamp. Unfortunately for him, it was not possible to back date the case number (assigned at the time of filing) because all of the prior case numbers had been assigned. So.....the back dated complaint and summons had a case number that was out of sequence by several thousand cases. This was caught by the defendant's insurance company lawyers and the personal injury lawyer was convicted and disbarred.

I have seen similar types of frauds in connection with real estate documents (Deeds, Deeds of Trust, etc.) where doc's are back dated but the document numbers are out of chronological sequence of those used by the county recorder's office.

There is all kinds of speculation about Obama. The point of my post, is that his campaign has produced a counterfeit document and its fraudulent nature is conclusively established my comparison with legitimate documents filed in the time frame that his bogus birth certificate would have been filed with the Hawaiian Dept. of Health.