View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
As seen on TV!

Lew Tremaine (Green) - Fairfax Town Councilman

I was born & raised in Fairfax, and currently the Town is ground-center for Progressives/Liberals, right smack-dab in the center of ultra-Liberal Marin county.
Fairfax has 'Bans" on almost everything,( styrofoam, plastic bags, woodstoves, etc.) and was the first "nuclear-free zone" in the world...They have signs on all roads going in/out of Town proclaiming this.
Chances are if you were to walk into Town, You either have on Your person, or might be wearing something "banned/illegal", if You were'nt from the area, and did'nt know what was "cool", or frowned apon by the Locals.
Lynnette Shaw, also from Faifax, ran for Lt.Governor last election, and if I remeber right about 2% of the vote.
She started, and ran the Marin Medical Cannabis Aliance, and ran a dispensary a few years before Ca.'s Prop 215 (medical cannabis) was even voted into law, pre-1996, how She even got away with it....Who knows?

Here's the Towns festival poster, look at all of the bubbles for little symbols. mlike the Obama wave, the letters "UN".

http://www.fairfaxfestival.com/
So that sorta give You a peek into Lew's politics, as far as a Canidate goes.

As far as Meg goes..will She force Me into getting a PayPal acount to vote for Her??...I never liked Her when she ran eBay, and made it a PayPal/credit card only site for Buyers/Sellers, made the site feel impersonal to Me, now I rarely ever go there, except for price references on items I might have for sale, or buy on OTHER websites that allow checks/Money orders.

But on a positive note...at least Gavin Newsom is'nt running....now that Guy is scary.

CB.