View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
It is conceivable that she may switch to Republican again in order to get in with the big boys now that she understands that the AIP/Constitution parties keep their candidates in penury as a norm.

Interesting idea but I don't think landing in the GOP for Team Nightingale will be happening anytime soon.

Why, you ask ...

A. The Republican Party vets its candidates. If the bankruptcy didn't sink her, the chemtrails and detention-centers-for-political-dissidents-in-the-Antelope-Valley stuff would.

B. Even if she somehow enjoyed some popular uprising during a primary (a la Tea Party), the GOP wouldn't give her a plug nickel. She's a stone's throw away from being a conservative Lyndon LaRouche with her Alex Jones website conspiracy nonsense.

Chelene sort of has that Groucho Marx problem goin' on: I wouldn't join any club that would have me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By the way Davi, we seem to have a disagreement as to this issue but I sincerely hope that you are right and I am wrong.

Your scenario is much better than mine. In a perfect universe (well, a better one anyway), Chelene will just disappear from public view. Her conduct and the substance of what runs out of her mouth (specifically, conspiracy nonsense and defamation of decent activists) is an ongoing embarrassment to this organization. It's almost hard to believe we ever had anything to do with her.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-13-2010 at 07:42 PM.