View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
I too have been aware of Palin's stance on illegal immigration. It is disheartening to hear someone that may be a presidential candidate throw the American people under the bus in order to accomodate either their own or their party's ideology.

She really doesn't seem to understand a lot of the issues nor does she seem very bright to me.

Our country needs a man with brains, military experience, and the determination to get our nation rolling again.

I nominate Lou Dobbs! I use to watch Mr Dobbs when he was on the air and noticed how red faced and angry he would get when commenting on our fake governments disregard for the well being of Americans. He sort of reminds me of some of us.

Sarah Palin in my opinion is the next empty skirt (suit?) being served up for consumption by the masses on behalf of those that truly control our nation.

Over taxes, illegal immigration, and the general abuse / impoverishment of all U.S. citizens we will more than likely see a revolt...the kind that makes the very politicians that are destroying us board jets and leave for safety.

You think it can't hapenn? It's coming!
Folks unfortunately I have to amend my enthusiastic support of Mr Dobbs by submitting this Link to Spanish Television Program Al Rojo Vivo:
http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/shows...1-ded0750bcc7f

Here, in person, and in English, Mr Dobbs explains his position on illegal immigration. Shockingly Mr Dobbs sounds at the 19:30 mark of this video to be in favor of legalization of illegals in the USA if certain conditions are met.

Having heard that I believe that Mr Dobbs should hold elective office only if he meets a requirement to defend this nation in its time of need by making it clear that he will have all illegals deported if he has the authority to do so.

How else could order be restored to our Balkanized nation? I want our country back! Do you hear that Lou!!!???