View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Enclose are some images that I took at the rally in Bakersfield.

The first four are of an amnesty supporter (maybe an illegal alien) setting up his "display of patriotism", right in the area where the we, the anti amnesty demonstrators were gathering. I don't know if he was just ignorant of how disrespectful it is to lay our flag on the ground and walk all over it, but perhaps he was showing his true feeling about this country.

The last one is of a large sign saying "McCarthy have a heart". It was featured in a Breitbart article about the rally.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-than-Expected

This is what the demonstrators do after the sign has served it's purpose. It's also what the pro amnesty crowd is going to do with McCarthy and any Republican that supports amnesty, once they've served their purpose... Throw them to the curb.
About 6 in the morning before the rally I was watching Telemundo News on a Spanish Language channel. I saw a group which was preparing to leave LA for Bakersfield. I didn't see any Mexican flags, but one guy they were interviewing (I believe he was relatively tall, relatively large yet not obese, and wore black frame glasses if I remember right,) had an American flag wrapped around him like a blanket, I think it was the only flag I saw. Did he actually put the American flag on the ground in Bakersfield and blatantly step all over it? Did they wave Mexican flags?

I remember seeing a picket sign with a picture of the Republican elephant with a caption to the effect that the party would be destroyed if they didn't pass amnesty. However, they're not going to vote Republican in any case so that's a hollow threat.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.