View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:33 AM

From the blog underneath related story

The Vietnamese are coming! Democrat Rep. Loretta Sanchez ignites an immigrant controversy http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...a-sanchez.html

Quote:

Dear Ms. Sanchez,

I am disappointed what I have heard about your voice, which came out from your real heart. I couldn't believe what you have said. I feel sorry myself to support you since I saw you are so beautiful in Vietnamese tradition Ao Dai when you were walking on Bolsa Ave on Vietnamese Tet Festival New Year parade.

You are hypocrite when you worn our Vietnamese tradition dress. This is not your seat nor Vietnamese seat. This is People of America's seat. This seat is reserved for those who is willing to serve our communities which is including America, Mexican, Vietnamese, or any ethnic who whenever is living this freedom country. Especially 47th District.

Why you are stupid to say that words? I am living in a mobile home park which is about 70% is Hispanic. They are friendly and very nice. You try to create a highly tension between 2 immigration country? I spoke to my neighbors. Do you want what to know what their comments on your words? STU--------PID.

Posted by: Nguyen Phuong Hung
You tube link for video showing Sanchez shooting her mouth off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTDAHdZFNk

Note how she mangles Spanish - the language is about as foreign to Sanchez as English is to the Vietnamese person criticizing her.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-26-2010 at 06:51 AM.