View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
She sure doesn't look very happy. Wow, she looks like she's about to cry. Maybe you just caught her bad side and she needed a better camera angle.
Lets face it. It was a total bust. She made good on the walking and chair-wheeling part of the deal but the support that she counted on clearly did not manifest itself.

A very well known celebrity or politician might have pulled this off with lots of support but Chelene isn't there yet.

She should have started as a city councilman and climbed up but to jump to the gubernatorial election without having the numbers and financial support clearly was a mistake that could only have yielded the results seen in AG's video and photos.

AG gets a great big atta boy from me for excellent work.

She did get some experience in the area of politics having gone through all of this. She also worked hard at it too.

All the same if I were her I wouldn't stay up the night of the elections waiting to see if she has become our next governor. I quit that type of thinking at the same time that I figured out that it was a waste of time to leave a quarter under my pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

Chelene carries the message of the American people and in that sense she far surpasses Nutmeg and Brown Orifice, still, the messenger is too immature, too self absorbed to represent the electorate.