View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:22 AM

Default Yes, I know.

I lived in Latin Americas and travelled 32 countries for 6 years.

Venezuelan "Ibericos", Spanish Ancestry, are more prejudiced against the Coco"s, and Negro's than Norte Americanos are.

Argentina is essentially European, English, Italian. Chile too. Bolivia is basically native Indian. Mexico is a lot of everything.

The difference between being anti-Latino and anti-illegal immigrant is that Latinos are confined generally to two continents, North and South America. Mexico, incidentally belongs to the North American continent - thus - Mexicans are in fact North Americans, not South Americans.

Illegal aliens come from all over the world, Ireland, Russia, China, India, from Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and numerous other countries..

We here in the USA do not have a corner on illegal immigration. France has the Muslims and Africans flooding in. England is overrun with aliens from the former Colonies. The Netherlands is flooded with Muslims. Germany is being assaulted by Turks. Greece has it's problems. And Canada is having more problems with the aliens too.

What you don't see is English, Canadians, Australians, French, Germans, Italians, crashing the border. But what you do see are legal visa holders coming and overstaying. It is said that 40% of illegals come through the New York port of entry.

So it's a two fold problem; #!. World overpopulation. #2. Poor country people, coming to the affluent countries.

Speaking for myself, the 50 thousand illegal Irish here in the North East should be tossed back just as quick as the Mexicans in Arizona.