View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Well this is sure a turnaround from what was happening just one year ago today. They had plates and coins with Obama on them, people were crying and fainting in his presence and school children were singing his praises. Now he can't seem to get a liberal candidate elected in the bluest of states. So much for the god of god's Obama.

Now that his bs has been exposed and the public in general aren't falling for it anymore, we need to get our own message out there. Just because more are not listening to him and his cronies, doesn't mean they are listening to us. We need to work on out own agenda and send it out loud and clear.
I wouldn't be so sure this is such a huge loss for Obama. The real loss here is Ted Kennedy and the Kennedys in general. The Kennedy machine is gone, is my guess. And in Massachusets, the Democrats have been caught napping. But the thing that made the Democrat machine work, which is Boston, is still there and quite capable of applyiing the Republicans to the same ends.

Are Boston Republicans really that hostile to Obama's presidency? I sincerely doubt it. It is the Obamination's presidency that ought to outrage anyone claiming to oppose his administration and not just his politics.