View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 PM

Old 10-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Enlistee

Just for a little diversion, some LA County Cholo humor.

Quote:
Man Shoots Self While Posing for Picture

Boyle Heights

Hector Robles won’t be smiling for any cameras anytime soon. From his hospital bed, he warns people to be careful while posing with guns. “I know it looks cool but just make sure you know how to use the safety and don’t point them at yourself.”

Just two days ago Hector, a resident of Boyle Heights California, was rushed to the USC Medical Center after accidentally shooting himself twice while posing with two small hand guns. “I was trying to take a picture to post as my profile for MySpace.com when both guns in my hands somehow went off.” stated Robles.

Hector Robles already has 46 comments on his pictures on MySpace.com.

Most of the comments are from teenage cholas who have left comments like “Damn ese you look sexy eh.”

Does Hector regret taking the picture? “No. Shooting myself, yes.” said Robles. Police told reporters that as soon as Hector is released from the hospital, he will be taken into police custody for having unlicensed firearms.

“It’s all good holmes.” Said Hector, “This is only strike two.”
I see this as like Jeff Foxworthy and his Redneck humor - the laugh comes from (however exaggerated or unexpected) how the grain of truth is presented.

From Puro Pedo Magazine, which I believe can be loosely translated as "a bunch of bull shit", "just fooling around", or "just kidding".