View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:11 AM

Wink USA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Actually they did
13 colonies became 50 states
Those 50 states working together became the greatest country on earth.

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

57 states not 50 !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

USA Tody:

Re: Patriots Corner:

You're a moderator there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see new moderator names. Didn't spend much time perusing but I don't see the name of the old moderator that banned me 3 -4 years back. Nor the guy I was kidding around with either.

Seems as though once a ban is embedded in the software it just stays there indefinitely.

The gal that banned me actually was not even involved in the exchange of posts and had an amicable relationship previously with no complains. She just came and blind sided. The Guy wasn't even offended or excited nor complained, he mostly laughed. We two also had an amicable relationship.

I learned that many people on these websites are essentially humorless and it does not pay to joke around.

"She" was on a tear that day ripping into everyone, even some docile, polite women. So much so that some posters asked: "What's up with that".

I guess that some females have their days - you know ! When they approach midlife.

BTW you mention that you post in several websites. May I ask the addresses. I'll check them out.

Bill Tibbe

Footnote: Without being patronizing this website is virtually devoid of controversy. The most polite and respectful of any I have been on. I think that is a testament to the caliber of the participants.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-28-2011 at 05:15 AM.