View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 08:53 AM

I get exactly what you are talking about.

There is living memory in my house of being on the receiving end of 1950's white exclusion of minorities. The same person has also had bad experiences with Mexican nationals for not being fully culturally Mexican.

Does that person judge all whites and all browns by those experiences?

No.

Is that person sympathetic of illegals from Latin America and American brown supremacist agenda?

No.

Is there a victimization complex on some who are described as minorities?

Yes.

Is this complex universal with every person of the minority "persuasion"?

No.

Within the Nation of Mexico among Mexican citizens as a part of the Mexican national consciousness is there a cultural inferiority complex with an endless litany of rote victimization claims, many concerning the United States - and by extension, white Americans?

Yes.

Do all past and present Mexican nationals and descendants of Mexican nationals ascribe to victimization theory?

No.

Are there white Americans, at least one who has posted here, who would (or have at least expressed a general desire to) come to my house to evict from the nation a life long, American born citizen with the spurious charge of being an "Anchor baby"?

Yes. And I promise a lesson for any who presume to do so.

I agree that migration in larger numbers than assimilation can handle is harmful and that such policy allowing the problem needs to be changed, however:

Quote:
The only difference between white supremacists and racists of any other race is that they work different corners of the same street.
It's time to get past the blind concept of racial notions and deal with the problem of racism from all races from the Mexica movement to Mecha to the Black Panthers to the Aryan Nations and much more, from wherever it derives. Racism is an equal opportunity disease, doesn't much care which race by which it is expressed.

Illegal immigration is not about race, and if anyone on the anti-illegal side makes it so they lose precisely because it's not 1956 anymore.

It's that simple.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-08-2012 at 08:25 PM.