View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:00 AM

Default Me too.

I'm also a big history aficionado. I have tons of all sorts dating way,way back and I mean REALLY back.

But one modern observation. For the most part, say the majority, those people from certain countries and ethnic backgrounds that are tan, ebony, cafe au lait, bronze, black carry a lot of racist baggage not so frequently openly but certainly secretly and subliminally. And particularly those in Government, and more specifically the current, as well as the last 3 or 4 decades, are becoming more bold and brazen and partial in so many ways.

In South Africa during apartheid, the treatment of citizens by the government was objected to by numerous countries. However, when apartheid ended the treatment was reversed and it was murderous. I think we all know who the majorities were vs the minorities in numbers of population.

With the present rush to open the flood gates to immigrants and inundate the country, it will accelerate the tipping of balance and see the reversal of majority/minority sooner in the next 30,40,50, 60 years. Then it won't be pretty.