View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 06:37 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
AG, I don't really see the whole picture for the OCCUPY group. I will say, we have not found any solution for the problem.
Some of the signs they were marking on the streets were really true about our government.

I don't agree with everything the present administration is doing however, just what can it do when Old Mitch McConnel said as soon as the President was sworn in, that his priority was to make him a one term president. I still think the flub of John Roberts swearing in of the President was intentional.
What has the GOP done to make any thing better than the TOTAL MESS left by the Dumb Texan?

No one is willing to take responsibility for their mistakes. All the GOP can come up with is, eliminate SS, Medicare, allow the banks to keep getting more greedy and NEVER TOUCH THE MOST WEALTHY.

SAD, SAD, SAD.
I think many of us here have learned from the immigration debacle that neither party has our best interests at heart. No president has the power to change that either, and obama's efforts are just a ruse. Our problem resides in the power structure that has taken root above our elected government. there are factions of it residing in wall street, but throwing out the baby with the bathwater will not get to them. Taxing wall street will not put another cent into the hands of hard working americans. Instead, it will end up in subsidies for immigrants, farmers, more solyndra's, and a continuum of successive military actions which haven't ceased since Korea.