View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
You know how much a busy body I am when it comes to records like these. I ordered them up soon after they became available
Good! I don't know where you will post those but making them accessible will allow folks to make up their own minds as to what the ruckus is all about and they can make make a personal evaluation of who is right or wrong.

If Mr Schwilk thinks he is helping the Nightingale campaign by badgering people and trying to silence them he is very mistaken.

If anything he will be the reason that the Nightingales find themselves in even deeper trouble as they are chased by attorneys representing other creditors.

I was too considerate with the Nightingale campaign. I took care to not have Chelene served at any of her rallies and posting a video of the process for everyone to see. I tried very hard to avoid doing that and I was
successful in not giving in to anger that would have brought that about.

I am not going to do anything to harm Chelene's dead before it began campaign. I don't have to.

Now all I have to do is to see if Jeff will push me into some final justice that will really damage the Nightingale's future.

There are consequences for trifling with peoples freedom of expression. All the banter and sharp tongued rhetoric commanding people here to "STFU",
as El Commandante Jeff indelicately put it, will have some very dark consequences in the legal arena for his "friend".

You shouldn't screw with people that are trying to be nice.

Last edited by Eagle1; 06-14-2010 at 11:07 AM.