View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Such as?
Hi Phil, Jean got to it before I did and I concur with her answer.
These kids are brave which is an admirable quality in any human being, they are committed which again is something that the good American people should be in much greater numbers.

One of my brown anti-illegal immigration friends was being accosted by reconquistas as she rallied by herself. It was a group of white skin heads that saved her that day.

And yes they are tolerant. I have run across these groups in California and Pennsylvania and the usual deal is for the Minutemen groups is to treat them in a hostile fashion because of course no one wants the negative publicity.

It was my observation that they took the rejection in all cases in a very civil fashion.

Try getting that from a reconquista!
Finally and indisputably when it comes to a real fight it isn't us that they are going to try to destroy in self defense but rather that collection of blood thirsty primitives that violently insist on taking over our society and imposing their will upon us.

Perhaps my greatest admiration of them comes from their commitment to defend themselves and others via the second amendment. If it comes to armed conflict they will take up arms to defend themselves and their loved ones...I've met others that would rather allow themselves and their family members to be killed.

They are different. Many of their views are unacceptably psychotic.
But would I disrespect someone whose blood might mix with mine on the pavement as it trickles out of our bodies in some horrible scenario of anarchy
and armed conflict brought about by the ever growing third world hoards and their anti-American supporters. No! Hell No!

A lot of people will not want to admit that anyone that stands against illegal immigration and is willing to stand outside a Home Depot while being taunted and attacked by the opposition has already shared in our own experiences
and as such has become part of an ideological bond. I won't!

Undeniably our government has made white folks step children in a country founded by them and made great by them. The white power people have noticed this and are justifiably angry as they should be.

There is virtue in a great number of human beings and I do not believe in childishly treating the white power folks as if they are the only ones on earth devoid of it. I prefer them over all the pro-illegal alien lovers, the communists and the anarchists.

Yes I do see a lot to admire in them...and you...what do you see?