View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:31 AM

Default Twoller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
wettibe, if this PDF file is such a dramatic achievement for Perry against illegal immigration, you should be able to cut and paste a few tantalizing samples from this huge document for our, and his, benefit.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Please let me be clear. Mitt Romney is my man. I wrote to him some time back and pledged my vote. Done deal. And I'm not changing.

However, there are lots of accusations against the main stream media about not reporting, innuendo, spinning, chicanery and so on.

Rick Perry, the Democrat cum Republican, has said two essential things that rankle Conservatives:

#1. Against a fence.
#2. In State tuition for illegal alien children.

Perry has said lots of other things also and I am only trying to be fair and balanced in bringing forth his other laudable positions which I agree with. That doesn't translate into a vote for him at all. His spokes person said recently that Rick Perry has done more for interdicting illegal immigration than any other. I can't agree that he bested Jan Brewer but I will say that he deserves recognition for his good deeds.

As to US Military intervention into Mexico, I am a super Hawk. I know Mexico very well. Been there many times. We have been intervening in Mexico for years. It's under the covers and in the shadows but it is reality. Lots of US agents operating now taking down cartel and providing military assistance in certain forms.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-02-2011 at 04:38 AM.