View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:52 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Islam is still the enemy of Western Civilization and the mere presence of these aliens is based on the complete failure of European consciousness and failed immigration laws. There should be no Muslims in the USA. NONE. Those who are here should be rounded up and forcibly removed.

"Anti-discrimination" laws are simply a form of suicide. Discrimination is the means by which healthy life forms defend themselves against the harmful effects of associations with unhealthy life forms....such as Muslims. They need to be rounded up, shipped and and killed if they won't go peaceably. This may seem extreme at the moment, but in the years to come deporting and/or killing these natural enemies will be inevitable.
I believe the intent Jean had in posting the article was to point out that our schools were forcing a religion on students, and not that she thinks islamic religion should be banned. You may not like muslim religion, but they have as much right to practice it as do christians, budhists, jews, and mormons, because the constitution protects it. I am going to add that we specifically laid out in our statement that WE DO NOT PROMOTE OR PROHIBIT ANY RELIGION.
I felt the need to make a disclaimer here, since we do not all subscribe to the anti-islamic hysteria that seems to have taken hold in America these days. Disagree with a specific religion all you want, but let's also keep true to our own rules.