View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts:
Quote:
Since Coe has not contacted anyone here directly there is no way of knowing why she has decided to be unsupportive, nor what the betrayal of trust was or is.
I would guess that there may have been an effort to discourage participation in the event so as to show solidarity with Nightingale. Those who chose the activity anyway are "disloyal". This is the hallmark strategy of Nightingale, and it has served her as well as it did Reverend Jim Jones. For all the work Jones did, he ended up with only a few hundred disciples in a land far from his own, and he sent them all to an early death for no gain on heaven or earth.

Barbara Coe has been a magnificent steadfast activist for decades. I refuse to hate her over this. I think we should continue to support her in the activities that fall within our agenda, and hope that she will change her mind in the near future. She'll have to find out about Nightingale on her own. Not many of Jone's disciples and followers could be convinced of his madness either. That just seems the way it works some times