View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:26 PM
SOS Associate

Jim,

I'm sorry, but I'm calling bullshit on you here.

The chief has gone way beyond simple economics of his workforce, to politicizing his department policy. I cite:
San Jose police officers are looking to greatly improve its frayed relationship with immigrant communities amid allegations of overaggressive policing and racial profiling. Moore, for example, has in his short tenure as chief discontinued a policy in which cars of unlicensed drivers stopped for minor traffic violations were impounded for a month -- a policy many felt unfairly targeted the undocumented Latino community.

Quote:
Looking to reassure its own large and growing Latino community, San Jose has long broadcast that it does not participate in immigration raids. And officers are ordered not to investigate someone's immigration status during arrests.
You see? He's more interested in not offending the illegal population than he is defending the rest of the citizens from unlicensed drivers. He's also ordered his officers not to investigate immigration status. Can you say sanctuary city?
You are a seasoned veteran of the propaganda war, and I'm certain you can see it when you read it. I urge you not to let your anger at Barbara coe blind you to the other enemy. I won't fault you for being skeptical where she's involved. I know there's some history, and I also know she can be quick on the condemnation side. But don't side with the chief when the evidence shows he's more interested in spreading propaganda than he is conveying economic constraints, just because she sees that too. She can be right on this, and still be a jackass on other issues.

Quote:
Furthermore, If I may quote Rim05:
"It is my opinion that in-fighting has caused more harm to what we started some 5 or 6 years ago than anything else."

Keep listening to the blatant propaganda of groups like ALIPAC, Schwilk's old SDMM, and CCIR and you will be "goose stepped" right into the final demise of the movement to bring our nation back under the rule of law
I don't have any love for schwilk, and I was not aware that SDMM was defunct, but last I heard they still had a clean-up effort going on the hwy. I am certainly no fan of people who try and get 100 x more mileage out of their deeds than they actually perform, and I'm not afraid to say that, but I still commend them for that they do, when they do it. Jeff is an excitable boy, and his mouth has left me wondering whether his value has exceeded his harm, but I still never side with the propagandists on the other side.
My opinion of Gheen is about the same as Schwilk, but I won't say the same about all of the people that collect around ALIPAC. Good people in the company of a few jackasses doesn't make them all jackasses. Likewise for CCIR people.
I'm no goose-stepper, and I've been apologizing to injured people over my association with Nightingale for the same reason. Nightingale's a cockroach. But I still don't side with our opposition just because she's involved. If I have to; I condemn them both at the same time

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 03-20-2011 at 06:50 PM.