View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM

Benedict Rubio is definitely bad news.

As we start the 2013 amnesty battle, I see how the battle field has changed.

1. Talk radio isn't helping us like it did back in 2007. Apparently they have either been bought off by the cheap labor corporate lobby, or they are protecting Rubio.

2. a lot of churches are advocating amnesty. In 2007 the Catholic church was front and center in the amnesty push, now it is also main stream protestant churches and the "evangelical" churches. I guess they feel that their offering baskets will be fuller with the added population.

I say it's good news, If Hannity, Rush and their kind want to stab us in the back, fine it's quit easy to turn them off.

If the churches want to sully their holy sanctuaries with politics, people will eventually see the corruption and leave. I left a church before because they brought in politics, and I'm glad that I left. Politics and religion is a rancid mixture.

The Republicans are going to be the losers in all of this, I have a feeling that after seeing Rubio, Flake, Grahamnesty, and McCain pushing amnesty a lot of Republicans are just going to stay home on the next election cycle.