View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The best evidence that she is right is the fact that within 72 hours after making these statements she was professionally destroyed.

A dumb goy like Mel Gibson who gets drunk and says unflattering things about God's chosen people is professionally destroyed. (What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?) By comparison, a nice Jewish boy like Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old shiksa (i.e. Jewish slur for a gentile woman) and he is the toast of the town, i.e. Hebrewwood.
As I remember: If Polanski was the toast of town, it was not in a US town. He was a fugitive for quite some time. Most people are very unhappy in exile, and quite restricted by passport. Changing planes in a country with a treaty, and you could be on your way back to trial. And do child molesters really give a damn about the religious persuasion of their victims? Maybe some do, but my exposure to them indicates that it isn't a consideration at all.
I think you have circumstantial evidence of your theories on jewish control, but you'd never get a conviction in a court of law, let alone the court of public opinion. I'd challenge you to do the hard work first. Get the videos of secret meetings, and show us copies of documents drawn up with ring imprints on bees wax seals. I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong; I really don't know. But I don't fall for innuendo unless you're a member of my secret society.

Quote:
(What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?)
Who wants to hang out with drunks?