View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:40 AM

Default The lunatic asylum ?

Is it ? One could say so.

Never in my lifetime has there been such an incredible debacle.

I'm convinced that there is definitely a psychological dysfunction in addition to serial fraud, blatant, bald faced corruption, dishonesty and scam. It is so blatant that there has to be some serious imbalance. Even the Media talk show hosts are turning hand springs and gasping with incredulity.

The latest, hard on the heels of the worst egregious prevarication in modern times: People who now sign up for affordable health care are not being recognized by their doctors because their isn't any financial procedure. In fact the web designers haven't even produced it as yet !!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________

And to top that off a judge has now ruled that Drunkuncle ala drunkle can stay in the USA. There isn't any prosecution for the many crimes. No effort to enforce the laws.

As bad as it is I sincerely hope that it gets worse. And it seems to be doing just that. Already the pundits are prediction a major revolt and shift in 2014.

I don't have to spell it out. You all know exactly what I am talking about.

BUT ---!!!!! Anything can happen. I've been burned before. NO predictions. Wait and see and hope for the best for our people and our Nation. God Bless America.