Thread: Meg Whitman
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 09:22 AM

I remember what kind of governor Jerry Brown was first time around. It wasn't pretty. He tends to govern not by what's best for the state. The state exists as an extension of his personal view and opinions. He governs by doing what he feels like doing. That's why he appointed the anti death penalty Rose Bird to the Supreme Court and tried to run away when she was impeached.

Brown has shown an unwillingness to enforce laws he tends not to agree with. As attorney general he refused to defend the state when it was sued over Prop 8. Excuse me Mr. Brown, you had a job to do whether or not you agreed with the law as it was constituted. If he's not going to do his job as Attorney General, he's not likely to do his job as governor either. No matter what you vote for, Jerry Brown will ignore the laws in favor of how he feels it should be.

To Jerry Brown the citizens and people of California are dolls in the dollhouse and he's the dollmaker, the puppetmaster. We're all here for his benefit.

As much as I do not like Meg Whitman, she knows what business is like way more than this career politician who thinks he's king and we're all his serfs. He has never done anything in his entire career to benefit California or Californians.