View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:16 PM

Sup. Molina, chair: Thank you mr. Gilcrist.
Barbara briodon? Please come on up. Miss briodin? Are you miss briodon?

Barbara briodon: I'm briodon, yes.

Sup. Molina, chair: Oh, okay.

Barbara briodon: Should i go first?

Sup. Molina, chair: Yes. Go ahead.

Barbara briodon: Okay. Chairwoman molina, supervisors and the city of angels, thank you for the opportunity to speak with you. It's regarding 287-g.

Let's use this. Sheriff baca signed this. And we need to use it so the law enforcement can do a better job protecting us. I'm here in support of the shaw family who have had to see another anniversary of their dear son, jamiel, ii murdered.

Anniversary is today march 2nd. Instead of visiting him at one of the many colleges or universities that offered him a scholarship to go to their school because he was such a good student athlete and all around remarkably decent young man and american, he has been murdered in cold blood while his mother was serving the u.s. Army in iraq.

Don't forget jamiel shaw.

Don't forget deputy match.

Deputy warren escalante, father, brother, son, public servant who was gunned down in front of his home in cyprus park, los angeles.

Don't forget the many others.

Let's get rid of the gang members, illegal aliens.

Let's protect our people.

Jamiel shaw is still dead.

That's all, you only gave me one minute.