View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 10:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Keep it up Jean. I have not interrupted you at all for at least the last 4 calls, although at times you ramble on so it warrants interruption. Forget it, if you cannot be civil then fine, I hope you are happy for yourself. I will just bow out and let you take care of it all by yourself.

Sorry Davi, I truly want to support SOS but this kind of nonsense is something I have no time for. Petty BS over and over reminds me so much of the crap that happened over and over again after Joe and I left SOS.

Thanks again.
Sandy
I don't understand how Jean was dragged into a fight by doing absolutely nothing. There was an inference that she did something, which she denied, and next it a jumped into yet another beef. What did you expect her to do? If she doesn't defend herself, it will be assumed the accusations are true. If she does defend herself she becomes the reason someone leaves the group.
You should know enough about me now to realize that I believe in fairness, and a fair examination of the issues and facts. How about instead of arguing about this, we look at the facts first, and maybe we find out that it is a big misunderstanding.
I didn't see where standingAlone was correct in her statement. Likewise, I don't know where Jean came out against Gilchrist anywhere. If you have that, give her the benefit of the evidence. It may be that it was a misunderstanding too.
If anyone did the cockroach's bidding in the regard you mention, it was me. And I spent months making apologies later on with the hope that it was either sufficient or at least the start of repairing some relationships. But Jean is saying she doesn't have that to apologize for, because she didn't do it.
It is a fact of life and human nature that we have personal issues with one another in the pursuit of our agenda. I accept that. The old way was to ban people for it....for being human and having disagreements. We don't do that here now. We hope instead that the disagreements pass over time, or we find a way to work with or around them. I've said this before, and I'll say it again in my boiled down form: I don't care if we fight, as long as we work too.

We've got a bunch of work ahead of us now, and we need every swinging d!ck in the field. That goes for every swinging pair of b**bs too. Jean's already made her position clear, that she's in it for the win, regardless of the fighting too obviously. One of the things we have going here is that we have a proven history of forcefully pursuing our agenda regardless of internal fighting, so we may not be marching in perfect formation, but we are marching. That's the way we are here; not goose stepping, but marching. You go anywhere else, and you'll find goose stepping pretty much.

I'm far from perfect myself, and get emails all the time with complaints about my style, my camera handling, my avatar, my profile picture, my speaking abilities, and even my whiny voice. Regardless, I am still willing to work with them. I may fight with them sometimes, but I will still work. So nobody wants anyone else to leave really, because we need the help. But if you end up fighting with someone here, you have to expect that they may fight back too. We're all fighters mostly, and that's why we're here in the first place. A foreign government, and some within our own government, have picked a fight with us. As long as we remember where the majority of our effort goes, a little internal fighting is just part of the deal. I am asking that everyone else accept that too.