View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:39 AM

Default Lots of misinformation.

There is certainly no lack of misinformation about the Obama's. But I can say that Barack's displaying his long form recently was no game changer for me. I always doubted that he was born in Kenya.

I also doubt that Obama senior and Ann Dunham were ever married. *( Or divorced ).

In Muslim culture 4 wives are permitted. I lived in Muslim countries and know it for a fact. One Senegalese Geologist told me he had two wives and had formally committed to a third who was very young 9 or 10 and that he had to wait until she became "of age" before moving her in. She was housed with her parents in the interim.

According to WND and John Corsi Barack senior and Ann Dunham didn't live together and had separate addresses. He had a studio apartment close to campus and she gave her parents address which was some distance out of town on the highway. In fact the long form certificate Obama displayed on TV gives her address as her parents house.

The long form recently displayed does nothing to change the other aspects. For example his adoption by Soetero. His enrollment in a Muslim school in Indonesia. His alleged Indonesian citizenship. The question of his citizenship with a British father. The question of Ann Dunham not meeting the residency requirements of 10 years past the age of 16 to register him. His Connecticut social security number. Whether or not he ever reapplied for US citizenship.

These are all glossed over by the liberals, Democrats and his supporters. None of this will dislodge him from the oval office. But he still hasn't explained why he spent over $2 million hiding his history !!!! It isn't finished by any means.