View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yeah, Phil but Gun control is an equally hot agenda for them right now. And it's no accident or mere coincidence. They are combining forces to attack simultaneously to keep us divided and overwhelmed. Bringing this up now at least makes them choose one over another, and it allows us to say, "I told you so" when gun violence ratchets up in foreigner rich areas if amnesty is granted.
Personally, I think many of the so referred to bleeding heart liberals are going to think twice about amnesty when taught that all of the new green card holders are good to purchse assault weapons, (their term, not mine), handguns, etc, based upon the background checks that also clear them for amnesty
I'm wondering how it would fly in a congressional debate over amnesty if the congressmen who have been pro-amnesty until now were to suddenly use that argument as a rationale for changing for their minds on the issue. I'm guessing they would never even try it for fear of being labelled racists and sellouts.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."