View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 03:35 AM

Default Too much spin.

What can be said about Al Sharpton ? He lives in my State. I know him well for many years. Truly a very radical race baiter and in depth trouble maker, rabble rouser.

What can be said about Jesse Jackson. Another screwball agitator.

They, and their followers, just go completely nuts ! Really mentally disadvantaged.

As to the events with George Zimmerman, some blacks are just completely distorting and misrepresenting the case altogether. I have heard so many different versions.

The one that is plausible was made by a New York Times reporter on TV.

Trayvon Martin was going from store, crossing inside a gated community. He had a hood on. It was raining. He was attempting to enter a recreation hall in the community when spotted by Zimmerman who confronted him. They had words: Martin - do you have a problem. Zimmerman - no, took out cell phone, spoke to 911 who told him to back off.

He was going to his car. Trayvon attacked him from behind and shouted - you are going to die now or tonight. Punched Zimmerman in the nose and knocked him down then pounded Zimmerman's head into the pavement. Zimmerman shot him. There were eye witnesses. The police refused to arrest him and the DA refused to charge him.

Travon was expelled from school 3 times and was on suspension at the time of the incident. Traces of marijuana were on him.

Now lets see how the "special prosecutor" deals with this.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-14-2012 at 02:59 AM.