View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
What countries are the most successful? Are they the countries where these minorities have come from? Those countries that are failures seem to be the ones where these 'new demographics' are coming from and it isn't like it's some sort of secret. If they were so great at deciding who should be in charge back were they came from, then why are the countries such failures? Sure you can point at one thing or another, but the overall problem was that they were making the decisions and their culture. But to point that out here in the US is being racist to the illiterate and indoctrinated that now control the ballot box.
I don't know that all those countries are failures. They may not have chosen the same path to alleged success as the US, Germany, Switzerland and what have you. You'd have to look at what would be considered success. The American Indians were pretty successful in their own right before the settlers came along and set the bar in a whole different place. They previously had lots of time on their hands, no taxes, no-drive-by shootings, and plenty to eat if you were willing to work. Now their success is measured by the standards of the invading hordes from Europe. We, our so-called enlightened society judges them by how well they adapt to science, mathematics, and finance. Lots of them did not adapt that well. Likewise, guatemalans and other latin Americans were fine in their own yards from their perspective, They ate very basically, and lived in very spartan homes. When they hit civilizations like the US, they too were not suited for a speedy adaptation. The rich foods of the north have turned on them, and the ample exposure to alcohol and other mind tempering substances has been taking a toll on all of us. The way I see it, they weren't so bad off where they were, living in what we consider lesser civilized lifestyles. Their respective countries don't export a lot, or contribute much to technology, but those success have come with a heavy price tag for us. We have little or no time with our families, our open range and open lands are often far from usable reach for us, and the free food supply, hunting, fishing, gathering, etc., are disappearing. Success costs a lot in human terms.

Anyway, overall, the encouraged immigration/migration is happening too quickly for both host and guest to profit from. At least at our level/ But that wasn't the plan for us anyways. The orchestrators and architects of the migration/immigration scheme are the profiteers.

And for your benefit Don, I don't know that the GOP is nearly as filled with enthusiam over non-whites as the democrats are. But they do seem to be succumbing to it a little at a time. I wouldn't blame the republican party faithful for that as much as I would the heirarchy, and whatever forces that have been manipulating the situation for a couple decades or more. They may be sticking their toe in to see what will happen. Unfortunately the heirarchy are politicians more than they are believers, and they may find that their new masters hand is more rewarding than the hands of their existing base. If that happens, the title of this thread will be more accurate. As it sits right now, it's a bit premature

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 11-08-2012 at 08:58 PM.