View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:35 PM

the link:

LEO presumption that you were testing as to whether they would shoot you, CHP officer at 2:09 pm and something about how you appeared to be upset/angry.

I sincerely believe that although you are within your legal carry right, they (LEOs) might well kill you under the presumption you are a nut who threatens them or a perception that you violate what constitutes a "safe" society.

I believe it would be very informative to peruse the content of 911 calls and police dispatch transmissions, knowledge of the content may protect you. It may take an attorney to pry it loose.

On another note, the reference to the "Elmer Fudd cap" was meant as a funny, nothing personal or slam towards hunting intended.

Please tell us about the reaction of regular people who observed you on your route, I am greatly curious about their reactions.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.