View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:16 AM

Default Furthermore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Megyn Kelly, Fox News, who is an attorney, just said she read the entire Arizona bill and she researched federal case files. It appears there was a Supreme Court ruling in 2005 that said law enforcement can ask for immigration papers for NO reason. They don't even need to have a reasonable suspicion. She also said it was a unanimous ruling. Very Happy She said the Arizona law is weak compared to the federal one.

Copied from another forum , But I did see the report myself

I've also said for a long time that this was the case , law enforcement doesn't need a reason ,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As I have said, and posted numerous times, State and local police can enforce Federal laws in some respects. Arizona Sheriff Clarence Dupnik acknowledged that he already has authority. The Chief of police, Danbury, Connecticut, wrote a letter, copy of which I have, acknowledging that local police can enforce provisions of Federal laws.

The FEDERAL government, which Barry Soetero is presently presiding in, TRAINS local law enforcement in the program F-287-G which Sheriff Joe Arpaio uses all the time. The nut jobs in DC have been poking around in Maricopa County for 1 1/2 years and haven't nailed anyone yet racially profiling.

The thing that local law enforcement can't do is deport aliens.

This whole hullabaloo about SB1070 is just so much trumped up propaganda and outright lies. Shameless. These morons *( left, liberal progressives ) know better.

And Felipe Calderon is surely the most outrageous buffoon of all spouting that he doesn't like Arizona law. Of course he doesn't like it - but he also is clueless as to what it actually says.

Hey - Felipe, mind your own business ! I have some news for you. Arizona isn't a Mexican state.