View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:30 PM

Maybe some of you remember my complaining years ago about the 20 people living in garages here in Fillmore, yet paying nothing in taxes to support the infrastructure. I pay over $100 a month for water whether I use one drop or that 5 baths a day. Those same people living in that garage, who flush the toilet 20 times more than I do and have not paid their share to upgrade the sewer system, and use 20 times more cars on the road, who use up the infrastructure 20 times faster, are not paying anything to replace it. This is happening all over California. I along with many of you, knew that it couldn't continue forever. Now, there are people who are surprised at the results. What my question is, is where were they living, and how ignorant are they that they didn't foresee this? Yet these are the same people who want the illegals here and keep doling out entitlements to them. Even today they don't see the correlation. When it is said that liberals are stupid, I do agree, just look at what little common sense they have.