View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Go back to them? They have become them. Who would be the real beneficiary of segregated schools by law, when the majority are, as you call them, blacks and browns? It sure wouldn't be white people, because with blacks and browns in charge of the education system and the treasury, they'd just choke the services off and funnel them into the racially acclimated schools of their choice.
And I'm going to point out that you are incorrigible. So many times we've all pointed out your using this forum for a purpose that violates our agenda and rules, and yet you're right back with the same sheet (yes, pun intended) with your first post in weeks. If I was a judge in juvenile court, I'd send you to reform school.
You brown losers name your public schools after killers and robbers, but you'd send me to reform school?

The problem with you losers is not white people but your disgusting culture that worships killers and thieves. Here in LA they built a memorial to Sal Castro, an activist "Latino" whose great contribution was to organize the 1968 Latino school walkout. Walking out of school! Now that's a great idea for success! At least Sal Castro didn't murder anybody. I guess that's some kind of progress.

As far as posting guidelines, the name of this forum is "California Schools" and the link to the LA Times story is about a California school. What's your problem?

Last edited by Don; 06-20-2013 at 08:05 AM.