View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:02 AM

Default Trump shunned.

Well folks, Chris Wallace said on Fox news that he will not interview Donald Trump. I was certainly curious about that expecting some sort of a personal attack on Trumps character. But it was different ..............................

When prompted for an explanation Wallace said: Back years ago The Donald eventually pulled the same stunt, declaring but not following through. Then a few years later he did it again. Wallace said he was burned before by The Donald and it won't happen again. Until such time as Trump names an election committee, Wallace won't interview him. Trump, therefore, isn't banned, only temporarily ignored until he shows some seriousness.

Wallace went on to imply that Trump is only engaged in some publicity gathering. It seems that he is now promoting some more show biz, or entertainment. Wallace said he won't be helping Trump to obtain more free publicity to promote his endeavors.

We will see. Time will tell. But I don't think I need to waste any more time speculating about Trump occupying the Oval Office. *( Or his current wife being the first lady ). **( That's not a cheap shot. I am an old fashioned American who likes his first ladies to be role models that I can respect for their intellect, morals, character. Like Barbara Bush and Laura Bush for example ).