View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Tell ya what. I'll challenge you Californians to arm wrestling to determine which state, New York or California, has the worst candidates !!

Historically Governor Eliot Spitzer was a rough cob that called himself a "fxxxxxx steam roller". He was prosecuting everyone is sight. Then the Feds caught him cavorting with prostitutes and he resigned. Then the Lieutenant Governor David A.Paterson, who is a legally blind liberal negro, took office to finish out Spitzers term.

The Democratic candidate is Andrew Cuomo, son of Marion Cuomo formed Governor of NY, a flaming liberal. The Republican is Carl Paladino, a multi-millionaire businessman from Buffalo who looks and sounds like a Mafia Godfather. He has NO background in office, never held a position in Government. We don't know anything about him except that he talks tough.

So I'll hold my nose and vote for Paladino and keep my fingers crossed.

Most of you will do the same thing and vote for Meg Whitman. If she follows true to form as soon as she takes office she will renege on campaign promises and flip flop over to the right side. *( Don't they all ? ).
Why do you think you need to tell us that David Patterson is a liberal NEGRO ? Do you think we are stupid?

You will vote for Paladino, even though he sounds like a Mifia God Father and has no experience. Great choice there fellow, you just keep it up and see where it gets you. I have heard Paladino speak and he is a real piece of work.
Good Luck to you.

With your attitude, I don't think CA needs any advice.