View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:01 PM

Not sure I want to come off as Mr MedPot....that's not my intention....but I do know a few people of both types.

Ones that benefit greatly from medical pot. Know how your arm or leg feels when it is waking up after you've put it to sleep? That buzzy...tingly...really uncomfortable feeling. Imagine if that was on an entire side of your body...and it wasn't tingly and uncomfortable. It hurts. It never goes away. Day in....day out. PAIN. I watched someone try eating a bit for the first time...and I also saw her relax for the first 4 hour block of time in years. Volunteered at a center in West Hollywood for a while...and there are some seriously sick people going to these places.

...and I know a few that go to score for them and their friends.

None of them hurt anyone...I don't see a problem with it. Going to work intoxicated is another arguement. That's never a good plan...

But you can pop positive for pot up to a month after a single use. How is a urine test proof that person is under the influence? Speed freaks can tweek away a 3 day weekend, and they're clean days afterwards.

The entire THC testing concept is faulty...and an invasion of privacy with no "true" proof at the end.