View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:00 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Here's the problem w/ what you asserted -

The "points" authored by Jean, that you are attempting to defend, are not what she stated. Here's what she did state: 1) Go to a university campus such as USC, Stanford, UCLA and you'll see "AMERICANS NEED NOT APPLY" is what is happening. 2) Almost all that come here internationally never leave and take the better working positions. 3) Those that start businesses only hire their own, not Americans!!!

These assertions are simply wrong. Demonstrably so.

Had any "point" she made been one of the ones you described above, your contentions would bear some weight. They just weren't, however.

Further, I failed to mention earlier: Those graduating our high schools can't compete to even get in many of our universities ... That one's wrong too, Davi. If you think I'm mistaken, please give me even a partial list of those American universities wherein U.S. high school graduates can't compete for admission.

You can forget the examples she listed, if you like. Can you name ANY (legitimately accredited) four-year institution in the U.S. wherein foreign students make up even half the student body? A college or university, I'll accept either.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 11-13-2012 at 02:12 PM.