View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:39 PM

Default re: the breeders

I remember when I was working at the polling place a couple of years ago. All the mexican stations were promoting, "Get out and Vote" to their listeners.

While at the polling place, three mexican women entered - none speaking English, of course, and obvioulsy of the illegal persuasion. One was the grandmother, one was pregnant, and one was pregnant and pushing a little girl in a stroller. It was as if they were attempting to proclaim, 'BEHOLD THE WOMBS THAT CONTAIN YOUR FUTURE' ----

I will also mention that none of them filled out their ballots correctly and were then tossed into the "cannot count" pile.

Breeding the Caucasions out of majority status has been going on for quite a while. The blacks have been doing it for years. Two weeks ago a black man was on the America's Most Wanted criminals list of the show. John W said is was impossible to track the man down to family ties and probable hide-outs due to the fact that he had 270 couisins. Now the muslims are attempting to outbreed us all.

My husband and I believed the garbage that green peace and the sierra club threw at us in the 70s and 80s to "Have only 1-2 children in order to SAVE THE PLANET." Where are they now? What is their mantra now? They don't even care about the trash left behind in the Sonora Desert.

Last edited by ohighlass; 10-14-2010 at 01:03 PM.