View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:07 PM
SOS Associate

'NoAztlan!'
Quote:
'LA Mama,\nThen don't sign the petition going around for \"free\" preschool for 4 year olds. They have paid signature gatherers. It's nothing other than taxpayer funded daycare that will benefit you know who.

'SOSrules'
Quote:
NO MAS MECHAS!!!\n\n\n<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(minuteman pilot @ Oct 14 2005, 08:36 AM) [snapback]52178[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
As Michael Savage says --- Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!\n[/b]
\n\njust like AIDS!!!&#33

'joazinha',
Quote:
What I REALLY hate about all this is that these foreign freeloaders ACTUALLY BELIEVE that they have EVERY right to RUN AMOK reproductively in OUR territory, then stick US with the BILL! DEPORT these parasitic ingrates AT ONCE, and ALL their BOUNDLESS bastard broods WITH them!

'Last Great Hope',
Quote:
'LA Mama's post deserves a response:\n\nI am so glad *you* said that Madame. It was a bit painful for me as well. One thing in particular that I *like* about the Old Mexican culture is their large families. The \"New Mexican\" culture appears to be catching on late(as seems to be the pattern) to the propaganda and social programming that Americans were fed and tricked into believing -that \"2\" children per family is the \"right\" number to have.\n\nUh, how far did you get in basic arithmetic? Look at population trends over the past few decades and note the massive acceleration in birthrates and population growth in just the last 10-20 years. Its preposterous! Having two children per family is perfectly fine, and smart. Its certainly more sane than 8! Because, those 8 will also have large families and so on. Have you ever seen bacteria multiply? Its exponential and that is exactly what this culture does - overbreed and overpopulate. \n\n\nOne of the reasons that I was relieved and thankful for so long that there were so many Mexicans here was because I found it refreshing and reassuring that FINALLY there was a real presence in the U.S. to counter the God and Human hating left.\n\n\nHuh? You were glad there were so many Mexicans here? Well, if that is the way you feel you might as well move to Mexico because there are nearly the same amount there as here! Personally, if I wanted to live in Mexico I would have moved there. This is America though, and its going into the toilet as more of these invading Mexican hordes get across. AND, its the Left who support this invasion so I am not sure what angle you were trying for here.\n\n\nOur Christian American family has felt safer and like less of a spectacle for having a normal, healthy size family due in part to the Mexican and other immigrant, family loving cultures' influence.\n\n\"Family loving\". Please. It isn't that they overbreed because they love family, its because of their ignorance, primitive cultic religious practice and sheer irresponsibility. Do all those 16 year old \"Lateenas\" squirting out kids left, right and center because they love family or because they are friggin' stupid as hell? Think about it.\n\n\nA major concern for me with this entire anti-illegal immigration movement and debate has been the possibility of over-population zealots gaining control of the momentum and harnessing it to promote their God and human hating agenda. \n\nWell, I guess that makes me an overpopulation zealot because I am genuinely concerned with population growth patterns which are a REAL world problem. Look at China, India and Africa. It does not take exhaustive research to realize that large population growth is NOT productive and in fact endangers the environment and humanity itself. I dont hate God, I just dont believe in it and as far as humans, they're annoying for the most part. The less people the better, especially invading third worlders. Why is it that the move impoverished, those who should not be having any children since they can't afford basic necessities having the most children?

'Oldpreach',
Quote:
'There is no such thing as overpopulation. It's all a propaganda campaign started by the far left zoids to eliminate the minorities. But, just like everything they do, it backfires on them. Now, they are the ones being eliminated, along with all others that decided to have no children as so many of those in my generation have done. My old hood would look like a cave if it were not for the illegals. Now, instead of a new generation of young folks based on who moved there in the 40's and 50's, it's chalk full of illegals.\n\nFace it, rich people are the ones not having children for the most part. So much for if you have money you can have kids!\n\nIts too bad all the illegals and now their anchor's are having all the children. If we were, we would not be in this mess. We would be to numerous for them to get a foothold.\n\nPrincess Cali was right, we threw all our babies in the dumpster, so now the invaders are taking over.\n\nIts all about resource management. The earth could easily handle over 10 billion people with no problem if it was done correctly. It is just too bad that greed, corruption and stupidity have to be the rulers instead of true good.\n\nWell, the second coming and heaven will take care of all that. Until then, its a mess and a fight to make it not so.\n\nOh yeah, I almost forgot. Lets at least be civil to one another. It does no good for our image to tar and feather one another simply becuzz we do not agree on some things.

'Oldpreach',
Quote:
Tim,\n\nI think the perspective that LaMama is coming from is one that says that the earth is in a state of imbalance due to sin. Questions like the one you pose, within this particular context, have an answer that would only make sense if you kept the context strictly in mind. The answer is that it has nothing to do with the number of people, but the way in which they behave. The earth is being abused from sin related behavior. People are acting in insane ways. There is no denial of this fact. The only thing that keeps the planet from absolutely dissolving is that the more decent folks are compesating for the nuts. \n\nSo, God has nothing to say about there being so many people that certain animals are taking a pounding, (such as certain fish species like Cod, cutthroat trout and others. Endangered animals like the apes, elephants, tigers. Many Rain Forest animals too numerous to mention) but he has A LOT to say about us being so greedy, stupid, and evil as to get to this bad juncture. He would also have much of the same to say to us as many of us would say to the dummies. Hey, stop cutting half the Amazon down to make room for cows ! Stop killing all the tigers for there private parts so you can make a soup out of them for your \"sexual power\". Stop hunting elephants into extinction for their Ivory, and so on.

'Cat Patrol',
Quote:
Just because Americans only average 2 kids per family doesn't give Mexico the right to send their people here to make up for it. The one thing has nothing to do with the other.

'LAmama',
Quote:
Hello Tim,\n\nThank you for taking time to research this topic and come up with some statistics. The hectares and statistics are over my head. But if you would be willing to address it on a level I can more easily relate to, would you agree that just because many Americans consume so much, doesn't mean all Americans do and that the lifestyles of certain families are much more gentle or earth friendly than others? And that more and more people/families can learn better and better ways of using the earth? \n\nFor example, a healthy size family of 12(10 children and 2 parents) might only own/drive one car, use cloth diapers, breastfeed exclusively (which quite consistently induces lactational amenorrhea, producing a natural space of approximately two years between births of children,) occupy a much smaller home and lot than your typical, small, American family of 4,(2 children and 2 parents) right? \n\nBelow are a few links that I thought you *might* find interesting.\n\nThe first is to the discussion forum at overpopulation.com\n\nhttp://www.overpopulation.com/discussion/\n\nThe second one is to Julian L. Simon's book, \"The Ultimate Resource\" at Amazon. Like most books at Amazon, there are customer reviews of the book. This book has thus far received 36. \n\nhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846\n\nAnd last, very easy reading is Ben J. Wattenberg's latest book, \"Fewer.\"\n\nSincerely'

'1inchgroup',
Quote:
\n\nYou guys remember this from a mural in San Diego, college building I think...\n\nThey preach this...while a third of my generation is at the bottom of planned parenthood trashcans.

'Acebackwords',
Quote:
<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Last Great Hope @ Oct 28 2005, 03:14 PM) [snapback]54581[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
\n<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Oldpreach @ Oct 26 2005, 04:46 PM) [snapback]54289[/snapback]
Quote:
\nThere is no such thing as overpopulation. It's all a propaganda campaign started by the far left zoids to eliminate the minorities. \n[/b]
\n\n\nDid you really mean that, Preach?\n[/b]
\n\nI have to respectfully disagree with Old Preach on this one. I think over-population is one of the gravest threats to whats left of our quality of living. Its no coincidence that the countries where the vast majority of recent immigrants are coming from have one thing in common: the most irresponsible over-breeding practises on the planet. They've already ruined the quality of life in their own countries by over-populating themselves off the map. And now they're flooding into our country and doing the exact same thing here. Its unbelievable. How can America be so asleep at the wheel to let this disaster unfold right before their eyes with barely a whimper of protest.[/QUOTE]

'Bryan in OC',
Quote:
Quote:
I have to respectfully disagree with Old Preach on this one. I think over-population is one of the gravest threats to whats left of our quality of living. Its no coincidence that the countries where the vast majority of recent immigrants are coming from have one thing in common: the most irresponsible over-breeding practises on the planet. They've already ruined the quality of life in their own countries by over-populating themselves off the map. And now they're flooding into our country and doing the exact same thing here. Its unbelievable. How can America be so asleep at the wheel to let this disaster unfold right before their eyes with barely a whimper of protest.[/b]
\n\nMy take is that it has to do with materialism and \"status\" : cell phones, Hummers, 40-foot 5th-wheel trailers,flat-screen TVs, and the fact that nobody in Oprah Winfrey's circle has had it bite them in the rear'

'erc22',
Quote:
Didn't read the whole post, but work in a more affluent suburb of Chicago (fast food; broke college student :P ) and we have 3 pregnant one, two illegals, and one American born (Mexican descent). They're everywhere, the Anchor Baby issue really needs to be addressed.