View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 08:49 PM
SOS Associate

'o14elise',
Quote:
'Am I out of line in expecting the parent's to step up and discuss this with their offsping?
'MissT4TX',
Quote:
Quote:
It's so discouraging to see all these latinas breeding uncontrollably. [/b]
\n\nThe big difference here being that this woman is married and her husband is supporting the family by having (gasp!) a job as oppose to 16 y/o, unmarried, high school drop outs pumping out a kid every year or two and living off of government programs and mom and dad's largesse while \"daddy\" is out impregnating more 14 - 16 y/o's.\n\nAnd if this were a typical situation, it certainly wouldn't have been a national news story

'why',
Quote:
'True (that it's only a woman). Although a census study two days ago that looked at numbers per state and found that the place most likely to have teenage women have babies is the South. That area was also the most likely to have unmarried teenagers have babies.

'Kathy58',
Quote:
Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with the Georgiafornication of the south or the fact that South Carolina is filled with illegals.\n\nI wonder how many people are like my son.\n\nI was one of those suckers who believed in limiting family size so we don't overpopulate the US. I had one child. My son elected not to have any children. He doesn't want to bring a child into a subdivision of mexico. He doesn't want a child forced to learn the language of the invaders. He may have his income stripped from him in confiscatory taxes to pay for the upkeep of invasionary forces but he doesn't want to see that happen to his kids. He certainly doesn't want to see the country his forebears died for handed over to those who don't deserve it.\n\nI'd say that more than makes up for some woman having sixteen children.\n\nOur children is the first generation born who cannot do better than their parents. Who undoubtably will do worse. This generation may never own a home (mortgages are being handed out to illegals though). They run a risk that their job may never be stable. They can always be undercut by a newly arrived willing to work for less.\n\nWho would want to bring a child into the world when the nation is disintegrating? \n\nIn the last week. ONE WEEK. The woman who owns one of the local antique stores had her house rent double because the landlord can rent to 18 invaders and make more than she was paying. She moved into her shop. Now, the rent on her shop was increased because a mexican store with living quarters in the back will rent for more than she could possibly pay.\n\nOne of my customers came in yesterday. She moved into her apartment four months ago. The landlord just raised her rent by $500.00 because three hispanic families offered more if he could get her out. I rent. The property was just sold. My rent will go to $1,150 for a one bedroom with touchy plumbing, uncertain electricity and a leaky roof. I'm moving into the back of my shop too. Until some group of hispanics wants a place to drop half a dozen more kids.\n\nI'm glad I'll never have any more children because I certainly wouldn't want to bring a life into this third world cesspool.

'minuteman pilot',
Quote:
Quite true. In the future the only way you will be able to afford to live in this country is if you do as the illegals do -- have 20 people chip in to pay the rent and live on top of each other like little mice. \n\nWhat amazes me though, is how WHY can take every fact and try to bend it to suit his warped view of the world. Is he actually suggesting that American woman are reproducing anywhere near what the invaders are!? I think that's all the illegal woman can to --- reproduce! He will mention an isolated case of a white politican in Arkansas who has a boat load of kids, then chime in that the south has the greatest brith rate.....all the while ignoring the overwhelming evidence of hispanics multiplying 10 times more than anybody else. As Michael Savage says --- Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!

'Kathy58',
Quote:
Maybe you must have a warped view of the world to live in it and not get so angry you can bite ten penny nails in two.\n\nIf you have 100 illegals hanging out on your street corner waiting for work that doesn't come, maybe you gotta find some unemployed guy in Appalachia or you couldn't wake up in the morning.

'AyatollahGondola',
Quote:
'Guys and girls,\n\nthis thread really looks like sewer run-off from the outside. The picture of a pregnant mother that keeps resurfacing throughout the thread paints quite a tasteless canvass for any new or hopeful members. There might be some other way to get this message across without sinking to this level. Not that I'm above it mind you, as I am constantly reminded by our opposition on thier sites that my appearance to them has been described in more degenerative terms. I'm just wondering how good it looks in the advertisement department.

'Acebackwords',
Quote:
Ayatolla: I agree with you that we need to constantly be re-appraising our approach. Is what we're putting out there having a possitve effect on winning the hearts and minds and winning the war? Or are we just blowing off hot air in a counter-productive way that turns off more people than it turns on?\n\nBut I have to respectfully disagree with you over the prego photo. A picture says a thousands words. And that graphic is the very image of the problem we all now face. Over-population is the single biggest threat to whats left of the quality of life in this country. These recent immigrants are by and large all fleeing coutries they've already ruined by over-populating themselves off the face of the earth. And now they're flooding into MY country by the millions and doing the same damn thing here. And I'll be damned if I'll sit back quietly and watch this happen. Anyone acting so irresponsibly in this day and age as to inflict endless millions of their offspring on the rest of us DESERVE to be mocked, degraded, and humiliated and inflicted with whatever other negative reinforcement it takes to get them to STOP doing what they're DOING before they RUIN whats left of my damn country. Anyone thats offended by that prego photo, well, I'm offended that they're offended. And to hell with them. \n\nTheres a place for being diplomatic and theres a place for pussy-footing around. But I don't think this is one of them. Though I could be wrong. And like I said, it all boils down to the EFFECT that it has. Which can be hard to gauge.

'AyatollahGondola',
Quote:
OK Ace,\n\nI understand how you feel. But the picture of a pregnant woman cannot be looked upon in any other manner than one that sheds a negative light on pregnant women, or a racial one. Most of us understand why we feel the way we do, but expressing it doesn't get a the whole story told, and that leaves the rest up to the interpreter to fill in the blanks. What would rescue this photo from the confines I mentioned is to at least show her with a temporary visa in hand, or a t-shirt that says \"Reconquista Adentro

'Acebackwords',
Quote:
Well yeah, you make a good point, Ayatolla. And like I said before, I'm just a secondary contributor to SOS mostly speaking from the sidelines. The only one's who's opinions really count, as to what is or isn't apporpriate at SOS, are the activists going to the protests and etc.

'dk1964',
Quote:
Just so it's known...I found that picture on one of the Latino sites and added the red circle with the line across because it went with the the title of the thread. There were few other photos like hers on that site, boasting their big bellies, but still out there looking for someone to \"kick it\" and party with. As I see it, she's not representing pregnant women, she's representing the shameless, ignorant baby factories out there that don't know what \"keep your legs closed\" means, even though we teach them in school. As I see it, if she's stupid enough to post a picture like that for others to see, then she is glutten for ridicule.