View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 08:30 PM
SOS Associate

'EastCoastGrannie',
Quote:
The welfare benefits have lots to do with this. We are rewarding them for having these kids. \n\nMaybe all-boy and all-girl schools could help make a dent in the problem. Co-ed schools add to the peer pressure to have sex. I think they also contribute to lower grades as kids are more interested in sex and dopey adolescent behavior. One sex schools usually are more serious and scholarly.\n\nDid you hear Rep. Hayward of Arizona's proposal to deny citizenship to children born of illegal aliens? It's about time. I hope it passes.\n\nWhen the elites of the nation finally wake up (when it's too late and the damage is done, of course), do you suppose they would pass some kind of retroactive law deporting all anchor babies and illegal aliens going back for many years?\n\nEastCoastGrannie
'1inchgroup',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by waverider+Oct 5 2005, 06:25 PM--></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (waverider @ Oct 5 2005, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> <!--QuoteBegin-1inchgroup@Oct 5 2005, 01:44 PM\n\n\nInside information tells me that the Mexican kids don't spend that much time in school during the year anyway...they're always going back to Mexico for months at a time to commune with their dead relatives or some primitive ritualistic bullshit.\n\n
\nThere was a report I posted a month or so ago, by the World Economic Development agency which stated that Mexico is the ONLY nation in Central and South America in which educational achievement continues to decline and drop-out rate rises. All others, even the little Central American banana countries, show improvement but Mexico continues down the tubes. So, the drop-out rate is just something they bring with them as part of the Mestizo culture. Those American schools that suddenly (like in the last 10-15 years) and \"mysteriously\" develop these sky-high dropout rates actually still have normal rates for all other groups except Mexican nationals. But you won't hear it differentiated that way in the media! You'd think that all the white and asian kids were dropping out too.... [/b]
\n That's why I'm always banging on the 3rd generation thing.\n\nThey should be functioning members of society by the third generation. Granny/Gramps still speak of the old country, Mom/Pop have been there on yearly family vacations, and 3rd generation just thinks Granny is nuts and can't speak English.\n\nAlways used to happen that way. Now there are 4 generations living in one household.[/QUOTE]

'calicool',
Quote:
Hopefully they will get a clue and make the connection that a high birth rate and poverty just don't mix. As soon as one group gets a clue here we go letting the next poor group in. \n\nThe rich don't have time for kids.

'calicool',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Acebackwords@Oct 5 2005, 03:51 PM\n Joazinha has a point. If these Mexicans are so dumb, WE'RE the ones paying THEM. WE'RE the ones paying for THEIR babies. So who's the dumb one here? We need to stop obsessing on whats wrong with Mexicans and Mexican cultures (we're all probably in general ageement on those criticisms) and start looking at whats wrong with US. The good ole United States of America. How did we as a people get so stupid, so lame-brained, so decadent, so apathetic, so utterly lost, so utterly without sense?
\n We became so obsessed with low prices at the market, low prices for cloths, and fast food but didn't realize the we would get up the ass with high taxes, screwed up schools, closed hospital, gangs, violence, blight etc.

'dk1964',
Quote:
\n\nNO MAS BABY FACTORIES!!!

'Last Great Hope',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by dk1964@Oct 5 2005, 08:42 PM\n \n\nNO MAS BABY FACTORIES!!!
\n Wow, that's triplets! \n :blink:

'minuteman pilot',
Quote:
Is she clutching a cell-phone so she can call to confirm her food stamps are on the way and that Medi-Cal will be covering her anchor-babies.\n\nI enjoyed the mathematics and the algebra equations tremendously. They should be taught that way in all our schools.

'why',
Quote:
Waverider,\n\nCan you point me to the post you made where the statistics prove that Mexico's quality of education keeps falling?

'Acebackwords',
Quote:
Gee-zis, Why, lets not get ridiculous. Half the citizens of Los Angeles are functionally illiterate. Latino performance on SAT tests, and every other test that gauges scholastic intelligence, show Latinos at the bottom, lagging far behind the rest of the country. What do you want? A notorization from the local PTA? Please don't get technical on us, just open your eyes. (P.S. If I misinterpreted your motives in this, then never mind.)\n\nAs for Lateena over-breeding (which to me is the REAL issue we need to be addressing), let me state the obvious: \"Welfare State plus Open Borders equals Complete and Total Disaster.\"\n\nNeed I say more? They are going to suck us dry, just like they've already sucked dry their own wrenched, hideously-congested, poverty-ridden countries. Unless WE stop them. In my opinion, we've got to stop bitching about THEM. We KNOW what THEY do. And by all indications they are going to continue to do it. We've got to look at ourselves, and the traitors within our own country who are doing everything they can to pry open our borders and invite these parasites to make themselves at home at our expense. I know this isn't news to anybody on this site. But I just wanted to re-iterate this point.

'why',
Quote:
C'mon Ace. I wasn't saying the report was untrue. I just wanted to see their findings.
'waverider',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by why@Oct 6 2005, 08:57 AM\n Waverider,\n\nCan you point me to the post you made where the statistics prove that Mexico's quality of education keeps falling?
\n Most probably. Give me a day and I'll find the URL. I recall that the dropout rate (which is defined as failure to complete secondary level of education = high school in this country) has gone up to about 80% in Mexico vs all other countries in Western Hemisphere in which it is both (1) lower and (2) trending DOWNward, not up. \nI'll try to find the website for you.....

'why',
Quote:
Thanks waverider. I appreciate it.

'waverider',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by why@Oct 6 2005, 08:57 AM\nWaverider,\n\nCan you point me to the post you made where the statistics prove that Mexico's quality of education keeps falling?
\nHere's a story ABOUT the study. Haven't yet found the study itself but maybe this is enough to point you in the right direction on google:\n\nMexico lags in high school graduation \n\n\nOnly 66 percent of 15-year-olds attend classes \n\n\nBy Susan Ferriss \nCOX NEWS SERVICE \n\n \n APASEO EL GRANDE, Mexico - Mexico is discovering, painfully, that economic reforms like the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement are no deliverance from poverty and underdevelopment.\n Unless workers become better prepared, they won't rise above being considered cheap labor and won't have the tools to unleash their own entrepreneurial ideas.\n Only 66 percent of Mexico's 15-year-olds are in school, according to a report released in November by Mexico's National Institute for Education Evaluation. In 2002, only 60 percent of high-school students graduated.\n The statistics explain why Mexico's educational progress is falling behind so many other countries, not just nations of comparable economies, like Korea or Brazil, but also Indonesia and Thailand.\n \n Mexico's progress slowest\n \n A recent study by the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development, a group of 30 industrialized nations, found that Mexico's progress toward producing more high-school graduates was the slowest of all member nations.\n South Korea almost doubled its high-school graduation rate in about a generation, from 45 percent to 95 percent. Mexico, while achieving better attendance in primary school and producing more college graduates, still has trouble getting kids through high school.\n The survey, conducted in 2001, found that only a quarter of Mexicans between the ages of 25 and 34 received a high school degree while in their teens. That's not much better than the 17 percent rate for those who are now between the ages of 45 to 54.\n The OECD also found that less than 7 percent of 15-year-old Mexican students were at the two highest levels of reading literacy for their age group. The OECD average is more than 31 percent.\nGuanajuato has the worst rate for attendance among 15-year-olds of any Mexican state, less than 53 percent. Statistics are almost as bad in other states with high rates of migration to the United States, such as Zacatecas and Michoacan.\n Migration is partly to blame because families are leaving towns and taking children with them.\n \"This is a major, major issue, economically and educationally. Thousands, literally, millions of kids are crossing the border,\" said Christopher Martin of the Ford Foundation, whose Mexico City office is studying migration and education. \"On this side of the border, in Mexico, there is a kind of blindness. On the U.S. side of the border, there's a lack of interest.\"\n \n Old-fashioned work ethic\n \n Also at fault is an old-fashioned work ethic that tugs at Mexican children prematurely, making them, or their parents, feel they must start contributing to the family's income. \n Poor families in Mexico often say that a shortage of money forces kids to abandon school. \n Public schools are free, but as the school year begins, teachers almost always ask parents for a \"voluntary quota\" - $20, maybe more, to purchase light bulbs, toilet paper or paint for peeling walls.\n Families also need money for uniforms, notebooks and pencils and pens. The simple fact that some families feel they cannot afford bus fare, too, prompts many children to drop out.\n Most of Mexico's education budget is for teachers' salaries, or basic items such as textbooks or a few computers. \n Felipe Martinez, director of the National Institute for Education Evaluation, blames Mexico's less-than-desirable quality of education for the precipitous dropout rate. \n He said Mexico's powerful teachers' union, which is loyal to the old Institutional Revolutionary Party, continues to resist changes to upgrade teacher performance and improve curriculums

'1inchgroup',
Quote:
Waverider, if you come across it...Why should enjoy this one as well. As part of that study you are mentioning...the generational problem was mentioned also.\n\nWhile most groups improve as they stay here, becoming one of us... Their welfare rates, dropout rates, and crime rates rise thru the generations. Third Generation Illegals (because Legals have more resources, opportunity, etc) have a higher rate of social dependancy than their parents.

'Oldglory',
Quote:
:rant: :head: \n\nI just returned from a day of quick shopping and a quick lunch with a friend. Sorry folks but I think we have already lost at least the southwest to the invasion for sure. I am depressed!\n\nI needed a couple of items so there was a Wal-Mart nearby and made the mistake of going there. It was swarming with pregant \"lateenas\" and a trail of older kids in tow. Not one and I mean not one of them were speaking English or neither were any other Mexicans/Hispanics in the entire store. They were all speaking in Spanish, nothing else! I got pissed off and left.\n\nI met my friend at KFC because I thought it would be quick and I had other errands to run. The entire staff were Spanish speakers. They spoke Spanish every chance they could. They wouldn't even ask if a Hispanic customer spoke English, it was just automatically Spanish. I had to give my order three times before they got it right and yet that person seemed to speak English fairly well. It was still wrong when I received it.\n\nI can hardly stand to go to any public business any more. Its as though it is ten times worse than it was a year ago. I would love to find a cave and never come out again. Its too late, we have already lost this country. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but its the truth

'Oldglory',
Quote:
Oh and the labels on the laundry detegent and the fabric softeners were inSpanish!\nI came home and called the property tax collectors office about a tax bill I had received and I had to listen to a big schpeel in Spanish on the recording. When I finally talked to a person, they had a thick Spanish accent and I could hardly understand them. Yes, it was a bad day out in Mexifornia and I think I will go have a double Martini now. LOL\n

'USA today',
Quote:
Same deal today with me at Big O tires .......all mexican ....every one of them \n\nI have news for you .......if they really wanted to take over ...they could \nin 2 seconds .......\n\nAnd its only going to get worse

'Last Great Hope',
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldglory@Oct 6 2005, 02:40 PM\n I think I will go have a double Martini now. LOL
\n Better make that two tequila shots. Why break precedence?